Friday 7 February 2014

Eat Vegan - Like A Mouse With Cheese


Well this first week of vegan eating has been fun! I've genuinely enjoyed it. I've had few moments when I've almost had some thing to eat that I'm not meant to. I'll tell you about that in a little bit.

I've been trying lots of things this week. Vegan cheddar cheese substitute is a definite no-no for me. I'm now even more in love with Marmite than I used to be. It's a good non-animal source of B12. And it's very yummy!

My magic combo is peanut butter and banana. This is great in porridge, sandwich or a wrap. Nom nom!

My winning breakfast smoothie is blueberries, spinach, banana, apple and soy milk. It's sweet, fruity and full of goodness to start my day.

My tasty staple this week has been a bean chilli.

My little brother stayed at mine this week. For tea he wanted a cheese and ham toastie. I was making it and I was like:

Ooh cheese. Mmm just a corner.
No!
But it's just a corner. :(
No, you're eating healthy!
But I haven't brought it for myself so just a little bit is ok.
For goodness sake! No! Just hurry up and put it in the sandwich!


So yeah, I came close but healthy eating prevailed. Go me!

I'll be putting up a resources page soon with some tasty recipes and websites etc., for you all soon.

Love yourself
Joel x

01 - February Challenge - Eat Vegan
02 - Eat Vegan - Like A Mouse With Cheese
03 - Eat Vegan - Omnivorous Slips
04 - Eat Vegan - Moving On Up

No comments:

Post a Comment